Finalized Plan for Leftover Blocks
I woke up at the crack of crazy yet again this morning, finalized my idea for the leftover blocks from my mom’s quilt, which meant leaving out two of the appliqué blocks and piecing two more Ohio Star blocks.
But that’s two less blocks I still have to appliqué! I pieced the two star blocks this morning, and have them laid out on point. I have enough of the brown floral left from the first quilt, since I only put on a three-inch border instead of the eight-inch my mom thought she wanted, and the pink/peach corner triangles and small border is the fabric I bought to bind her quilt with, but it ended up too big and I didn’t have enough of it.
I will have to purchase the setting triangle fabric, plus a couple more yards for matching pillow cases.
My EQ drawing isn’t identical to my blocks, but it gives me the needed visual and measurements.