Nailed it! I’ve been having a blast experimenting with added stuff in Chaffles, and this is my favorite yet!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- 3 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 scant tablespoon fresh rosemary
- dash of hot red pepper flakes.
Beat the egg, mix in the remaining ingredients. Makes two mini Dash chaffles.
Those were delicious!
I had my orientation this morning for the competitive fitness walking ten week class I signed up for. We will walk Saturday mornings at eight, and Wednesday evenings at 5:30. I’m really looking forward to it!
Meanwhile today, the sun is not cooperating for our group bicycle ride. I was really in the mood for sunshine!