I woke up at four this morning (headache free woot!) started a batch of buttermilk yeast rolls, went upstairs and did some more sewing on the Moda Blockheads quilt, with Siri Cat being in her usual obnoxious “help” mode, scrambling my blocks around as I tried to lay them out.
While my dough was rising, I ran to the grocery store and was home with everything put away before seven, just in time to let the chickens out and brew another cup of coffee.
I’m loving the new AccuQuilt setting blocks die I posted about before. The edges line up perfectly and I couldn’t be more pleased with it.
Here’s the quilt progress I’ve made. I’m sewing the remaining eleven blocks I needed between the sampler blocks as I assemble the quilt. They’re a bit more than halfway done, so it won’t be long now at all before I finish this.
I’ve yet to make up my mind if I want to add a couple more borders or not. With just the setting blocks as a border, it’s nearly ninety inches square.
Six mile walk with the girls yesterday, another planned today if the rain holds off.