That’s it. Miss Myrtle typically can’t keep her opinions to herself, is being most unhelpful today. That’s all she had to offer, “oh my stars!” Hmph.
I finished setting the star points into my background fabric and adding the borders. There’s more “white” space than I anticipated, and I didn’t care for my appliqués in the outer corners, so I flipped them and moved them inward.
But I can’t decided if I like them towards the outer corners, halfway, or closest to the star center. I’m leaning towards the latter. Your opinion is most welcome since the divine Miss M won’t give me hers!
Those are going to be quite the chore to appliqué on now, as I’ll have to manipulate the entire thing around all those little curves. It is a thirty nine inch square as it stands right now, seven inches bigger than was intended do to my border snafu.