I finished the little jacket Miss Myrtle and I started on yesterday.
The pattern is “Shibuya” by Liberty Jane. I’m thrilled to death with the way it turned out, however I didn’t take into account the pearl buttons on the doll blouse, and the jacket sleeves are simply too tight with them.
It fits fine without the blouse. I fully lined the jacket, and the pattern didn’t line the sleeves, so I suppose with more experience I will think to allow for that as well.I will LIKELY (but not 100% certain yet) be displaying the suffrage outfit mounted on a display board, if so it won’t really matter.
I placed the garments on a piece of foam board for a general idea. That will be something else to design!
On to the hat! Oh I found some darling little keys I want to add somewhere… to a belt, or something :). Maybe. And I still want to make a sign… and finish the sash!
My brain is going ninety to nothing on the next little dress. I’m excited to get started on it!