After thinking some more of why I’m not thrilled with the New Camp Shirt I made, I’ve decided it may possibly be due to the quilting cotton I used not having enough drape, making the shirt look bulky.
I’ve decided to try it again, and have ordered some handkerchief weight linen in black. I love linen! I hope I will be able to see well enough to sew on the black though… black is my all-time favorite color to wear.
I again want to embroider it, and found these pretty light weight embroidery designs over at Hatched in Africa that should be suitable for the linen.
That’s a screen shot of a couple of the designs. I have lots of gorgeous threads for this type of embroidery!
Hopefully it will go a little easier this time, and I’ll like the results more.
I would welcome stabilizer recommendations for the embroidery!